<VV> Corvairs and Sunny Days--no corvair

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 13:48:04 EST 2006

Poor guys. As long as we're swapping weather reports, here's another from Denver. Yesterday was 71 and sunny. Today it is supposed to be 75 and sunny. Tomorrow the temperature will plunge to 55, which means still more bikini ski season.
  Just another week of boring weather, 15 miles east of the Rockies.

  Chuck

"Dr. James Waddell" <wadde001 at tc.umn.edu> wrote:
  At 04:56 PM 2/27/2006 you so eloquently said:
>Today, I woke up to a foot and a half of new snow that was then covered with
>freezing rain. Certainly pretty but not Corvair weather!
>
>Bob (living in the Rockies means only 4-6 months of Corvair weather)

Try Minnesota - it's 9 months of Winter and 3 months of poor sledding!
If I go through 3 tanks of gas a year - I did a lot of cruising!

Jim Waddell.
College of Veterinary Medicine
at the University of Minnesota
(612) 625-3118