<VV> Re: Weird Digest Chrono/LIFCCX Racing

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Tue Feb 28 16:03:53 EST 2006

To Whomever,
    Why is it that I received Digests 89, 93, and 97 just  now? Bam,  bam,
bam...All within 3 micro-nano-flicking-flotcher seconds of  each other? I had
thought they all went out sequentially? If this isn't  "Corvair" related , well
I just don't know what to say to y'all...And if I get a  "Look it up in der
bookinzimmer" answer, I'll laff and roll on the floor trying  to catch my breath
and not mess my pants, and theeeen I'll answer back  in a most humorous
manner...
..BTW, the LIFCCX club is in need of some financial/material  backing...We're
thinking of  developing a auto-x car that is  solely driven by ULTRA
parts...We believe there is much more use  available in your average mundane 40 yr old
greasy wet clutch plate than  one might think..Therefore, I propose a thread
on identifying the most  borderline, aggressive ULTRA part used on Average
Corvair Joe's 5 1/2  banging club auto-x car....
   Has anyone ever used a unknown drum that they just threw  on at the last
second to make the meet? Or threw in an old piston? or  perhaps reused some
valve springs?  or perhaps DID use a  questionable part that they prayed would
hold? I'd like to hear how it  worked out too? Did the old part hold on?
  Anyways,