<VV> Looking for an early body panel

Christopher Nicholson whitehawkfan at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 1 12:02:17 EST 2006

When I was on this mailing list a couple of years ago, a fellow VV'er had a
body panel for an early, going from the license plate opening to the
right-rear quarter panel. At the time, I wasn't ready to buy, or even sure
if I was going to be able to afford to fix the car up. That question has now
been addressed and I'm ready to buy. But with a change of computers and
such, I've long since lost track of the person and the panel.

If you are that person or you have a similar panel, please respond.

Thanks,
Chris Nicholson
Nashville TN
'63 700 sedan