<VV> Boring-more heat? other stuff too...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 21:08:04 EST 2006

Someone once told me that when you bore things (we
were talking about an air-cooled motorcycle at the
time)  they tend to run at higher temps.

Could this be true.  I should probably have some sort
of common sense here, but I can't think of why it
would or wouldn't.

Also,

there is a fresh air hose that connects to the shroud
from the big vent behind the rtear window....would it
be really bad for my engine to not have that hose?  Or
can I run it and not worry about it for a while.  the
more I think about it, the more it seems I need
it...Aircooled engine-needs cool air...

Thanks!
Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4