<VV> RE: Car Salesmen....<no-Corvair>

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Mon Jan 2 12:24:43 EST 2006

For every "good" salesman, there are plenty of bad ones to go around. When
I wanted to buy my 96 Ram, my local dealer punished me for not wanting to
buy off the lot, he individually priced out all options individually,
instead of in the packages. Came out with $28,000 for the truck I wanted.
Next dealer told me their Indy Ram was the only one in the area. The day
before I had passed by Walden Dodge that had 6 of them on their front line,
Transitown would sell to the highest bidder. I had an appointment with one
salesman, drove a half hour to meet him at 10:00 AM on a Saturday, I waited
til 10:30 for him, then asked around, everyone there said he did not work
on Saturday. Drove home, had the phone ring, he was there but was out
taking another customer on a test drive.....I didn't go back. Finally found
my truck, at a small dealership for $19,900, just the way I wanted it.
Goes with any profession, some people are good, some not.........

Gary Swiatowy

From: "John Miller" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>
Subject: <VV> Re: Car Salesmen - You dont have a clue (no Corvair)
Frank and others,

    In defense of car salesmen, since I am one, most do have pretty decent
training.......<snip.
John Miller
Iowa
Thanks!.....I feel much better now.