<VV> barret-jackson corvair

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 2 14:22:28 EST 2006

That lot# goes on the block on Tuesday January 17th.  We're having a little
get together here in Victoria that night to cheer the "side load pickup"
along in the bidding.  Seeing as Speed Channel seems to keep a pretty
careful eye on the incoming emails as they do the announcement live, some
carefully worded advice might actually make it on air!

Regards,
Joel