<VV> Thermister, two thoughts.

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 19:16:44 EST 2006

Prelude-  I have a good working original Thermister
that I just took out of one of the turbo heads I have.
 the threads are still nice, and the thermister seems
to work fine as far as I tested it.  the porcelain or
whatever is in perfect shape and still says AC very
clearly.

So my questions are this...

One- is there any easy way to adapt a thermister to
work on my 110?

Two- if not, what should I get for it if I'm selling
it.  i've seen them go for anywhere from 10 bucks for
crappy ones to over 100 for good ones(I think)

Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html
and http://free4allband.tripod.com/corsacorvair.html