<VV> Stuck accellerator

Chris C, Warwick RI ricorvair at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 13:24:45 EST 2006

I took it out.  Crud around it from when I de-rusted the floor.
So stiff that I could hardly move it.
Light sanding on shaft and plastic cup to remove the junk.  Soaked the
entire shooting match in WD-40.
Now it spins freely.
Cleaned and painted the area under the peddle.  I suspect it will work well
when its re-assembled.

Thanks to all.