<VV> Thermister-the ending...

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 11:13:30 EST 2006

I typed this and pressed send, but yahoo mail has
decided it would be really smart of them to not let
their customers send e-mail without one of those
REALLY stupid word verification things...and even
though I typed it in right, i was gone for too long so
it expired, and now I get to write the message over
again.

ANYWAY....

I was offered for it, and I'm taking the offer.  I
need brakes more than I need another hole in my
head<GG>  if I need a head temp unit, I'll just get a
new system.  I realize they're hard to find and I DO
have a Corsa, but like I said, I need brakes.

Thanks for all the ideas guys!  :-D

Ryan V.

1965 Corsa/110/4
http://www.edselmotors.com/corsa.html