<VV> Tires Update

bowtieguy at cox.net bowtieguy at cox.net
Tue Jan 3 18:16:14 EST 2006

Consumer Reports rates the Cooper Trendsetter SE higher than the Kumho AS 795 and last but not least the Toyo 800 Ultra. I checked their records from the last three years for this data. These would all be 175/80/13 whitewalls.

Since a 175/80/13 is nearly identical in size(rolling diamter)to the 6.50-13 and the 195/70/13 did Corvairs, early or late, ever have raised whiter letter tires or redlines instead of the whitewalls? The only 195/70/13's I am finding all have rwl? How would these tires fit the early and late wheel wells?

Bob Vukas
bowtieguy at cox.net