<VV> EM shifter data - Got it!

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Tue Jan 3 22:31:55 EST 2006

Thanks to those who replied today, I now have a couple of EM data points for
comparison so  no one else needs to measure their shifter.  I'm summarizing
what I've found for publication in the Communique.  Thanks to all who helped -
it's a long list.  A couple of notes:  1) We had better start saving a few 500s
- they seem to be one in a million.  2) I did find an actual Corsa 3-sp with
the one-and-only Corsa specific shifter part number.  (on a 22k '65 180/3
Evening Orchid Coupe).  It had the same pattern size as any other 3-sp.
You can all look forward to a sizzling expose!
Craig (Shifty) Nicol