<VV> Couple of things...

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Jan 4 01:25:11 EST 2006

Ryan,
Please see below.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 1/3/2006 10:58:40 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
daretocorvair at yahoo.com writes:

Howcome  is it, that every Corvair book I have lists
the step from hot to cold (or  stock to colder)  goes
from the AC44F's (or FF...) to the 42F?   yet the AC
spark plugs that *I* got from NPA are AC43F's?  this
is  confusing me.  Why the skip?

Because those are the factory recommendations. 43Fs are not specified for
Corvairs (even tho they may fit)

Also

would a water cooling system into the fan  (injecting
water into the airstream)  doa great deal for  engine
cooling??
Yes, because of the heat required (subtracted from the engine) to evaporate
the water. Problem is using distilled water so there is no residue, and having
 enough water available to continue to do the job.

That's all :-)

Ryan