<VV> Re: What force of nature is it

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Thu Jan 5 07:49:23 EST 2006

You got that one right. I don't know how many times I wasted hours trying to
locate that errant clip that chose to fly away.
Bought the complete selection from Harbor Freight about 3 years
ago................haven't lost another since!
But I will never have to crawl around that cold garage floor again looking
for one!
Gary Swiatowy