<VV> Spyder convertible on Ebay

Joel S. Garblik jgarblik at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 08:49:21 EST 2006

Hi all,
For several years I had debated putting the car up for sale and always
backed out at the last minute with seller¹s regret.  With some final
resolve, I did get it listed on Ebay yesterday:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4602342167

As a quick historical note, I purchased the Spyder from another member of
Virtual Vairs over 8 years ago.  Some of the long timers on this forum might
remember some of the early dialog regarding the ³sweet Purple Spyder² by one
of our knowledgeable and helpful members.  Thanks to good email
communication, and then follow-up telephone calls, we had a successful
transaction and I obtained one heck of a car.  It was my goal to take it to
the next level, and as the ad will describe, I spent time and money on it
over the years.

Last year I put a blurb on this forum regarding my putting it up for sale as
I wanted to intrigue fellow Corvair lovers first, and I did get a several
private email replies.   Please feel free to contact me privately for any
further information.   Happy New Year to you all

Joel