<VV> vacuum cleaner blowups

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 11:20:12 EST 2006

Hi Harry - and all interested parties.

Well, it is supposedly completed in terms of the DVD.  I've not seen the
final version so far.  The delay now seems to be art work.  Apparently,
someone decided that it needed a fancy cover and we seem to be waiting for
that to come together.

In the meantime - sad news.  I had a separate folder set up in my outlook
Express where I was storing the requests of those interested.  Something
happened to that folder and my sent items folder as well.  Everything in
them evaporated.  I tried several tricks to recover them, but nothing
worked.  This happened about 2 months ago.  I did not say anything at the
time, because the DVD was not ready anyway.  BUT, there will come a point -
NOT NOW PLEASE - where I will be asking folks to indicate their desire for
this all over again.  I DO KNOW that I had 32 requests stored, which have
been lost to byte heaven.

Later, JR