<VV> Corvair Article

Joel Rushworth - Morton-Clarke Victoria joelr at morton-clarke.com
Fri Jan 6 12:30:17 EST 2006

Bill Vance, the author, has actually stayed at my Mom's B&B in Kingston
Ontario.  And she has informed him of her son's love of all things Corvair.

He also has a good article on Rampsides on his site.
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/bv/corvair_pickup.htm

And another on Corvair's in general:
http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/bv/corvair.htm

As Bill works out of Ontario, I wonder if any of the CORSA Ontario members
recognize the vehicles pictured in the articles?

Regards,
Joel