<VV> Repetition ad nauseum

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jan 6 21:54:30 EST 2006

Let me second the recommendation of Thunderbird as a mail program. It is
of the Mozilla linage (original Netscape), and its price is great-Free!
Also check out Firefox as a browser. Thunderbird can also be used to get
g-mail, netscape webmail, etc. as one used to in Netscape 7.2 and
earlier. E-mail me if you need info.

Frank DuVal