Re3: <VV> RE: Ed's strange turbo behavior

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Jan 7 18:58:51 EST 2006

No sweat, I was just wondering if I went off goofy (again!)
and answered a question that hadn't been posed.  10 psig
peak boost is around what you should expect for a stock Vair
under the right conditions with a non-leaky exhaust. A turbo
Vair that doesn't make its proper boost is a real dog; if
that's the case, you will be amazed how much quicker the car
can be!

Jim