Fwd: <VV> LM Convertible Shoulder Belt Installation - available ?

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 16:48:46 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/11/2006 11:22:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
chaz at properproper.com writes:

> Soooooo, it seems that they were a very rare option, since they didnt't seem
> to even be offered in 1969, let alone 65-68 ?

I've seen the factory option shoulder belts on a '68 and '69 convertible.  I
assumed that they became standard when shoulder belts did.  The front seat
shoulder belts were the lying loose on the back seat in both cases because the
owners didn't take the time to use them.  The back seat shoulder belts were only
for the side passengers.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair