<VV> Hands wheels on ebay

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 13:12:02 EST 2006

Thanks Bruce :-), You let the cat out of the bag...

I bid on them 3 days ago, shortly after that another fellow Sprint owner
that I know bid on them( Hello Dave, did you finally get an early?), and
just recently another Vair guy whom I suspect to be a former Sprint
owner (Pete, are you Caveman_1960) bid on them.  I believe all to be
VV'ers or at least previously active VV'ers

I have a feeling they will be rescued from the ravages of the deranged
Sunbeam Tiger owner who has them and be brought back into the Corvair
fold....

Tune in, 4 days from now to see what has happened to the pair of road
tested Hands rims....

Rick Loving

Subject: <VV> Hands wheels on ebay

ebay item: 4603917717