<VV> Dyeing seats

corvair6t5 at aol.com corvair6t5 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 14:32:09 EST 2006

Hi all. I'm in the process of doing some winter bodywork on my '65 coupe. I've yet to decide what color to repaint it (it's currently Mist Blue), but I thought I could expand my options if my interior was black instead of the current medium blue. Have any you dyed seats, and if so, what were the results? The upholstery is about 4 years old, so I don't really want to spend the $$$ on new upholstery when what I have is fine. I just didn't know if there is a dye out there that does well over the long run on seats. Thanks for any tips!

Pat Bremer
Speedway, IN
http://roadtripmemories.com

P.S...If any of you have a good set of black interior for a late model for sale, I'd listen to that to!