<VV> Dyeing seats

Robert Paul barnaby at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 13 15:15:35 EST 2006

I recently had my door panels dyed professionaly by a local Fibrenew Dealer, he is a retired body man with a super eye for color.  They are great and match the new seat color perfectly.  His only advice was to never use any silicone based spray on the dyed panels. He did some seats in a non-Corvair for me some year ago and theylooked great and lasted (no significant fading, wear or color transfer)

Cost was much less than new!
All the best
Robert Paul
66 Monza Conv