<VV> Hands Wheels

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Jan 13 17:57:38 EST 2006

    Larry Said
If Clark's had not gotten these as repros (so I would not have to have them restored and polished), I would be right there in the feeding frenzy with you guys. As it is, the set of four wheels from Clarks is FABULOUS! Check them out. Brand new and ready to show!
  Smitty says:  Must be one of their better kept secrets.  They obviously let you in on the secret though, so are they exact replicas or just something that looks similar, but isn't?  When you want a Hope diamond you don't go down on the lower end of Mail street and buy one that looks kinda like it.