<VV> Re:VV Respect

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 18:07:49 EST 2006

I've tried to keep quiet but can't anymore. I totally agree with  this
thread. It's been a complaint of mine for a long time as many of you  remember. When
a newbie cares enough to ask for help, his answer should not be  it's in the
book or do a search. I look it as customer service. I don't have all  the
answers to the  questions and most of the time answer off line because  it's
easier. I have been called many names and gotten a few Bite me's but will  still
try to answer a question if I can. Thank  you to all those who take the time to
explain all those simple  questions for our newcomers. And to those who answer
it's in  the book, HIT DELETE!!!
Ron T