<VV> Re: Thanks and appreciation

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 23:04:36 EST 2006

Hi Larry,

I never thought that Garth's thank you's were anything but genuine.  It is a
thoughtful gesture on his part and one or two were fine.  But, as I had told
him privately, it was not something I was looking for (not a motivator for
me at least) when attempting to give guidance to a fellow Vair owner on a
problem.

He has since stopped (a couple of weeks ago) sending them to me at my
request and I appreciate that.  I guess I feel like I don't need to be
thanked for every answer as it just adds to the volume going through this
computer.

So, I thank Garth for the thoughtfulness he has displayed in these messages
and I further thank him for remembering that I don't really need to receive
them.

Later, JR