<VV> Virtual Vairs Archives

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 13 23:24:18 EST 2006

Seth, Ned and all...

Joe, in private email a few months back (while the construction of the
database was still in progress) had indicated to me that his ultimate
intention was to turn the entire thing over to CORSA.  If/when that
eventually happens, it would seem that VV members would (I'm guessing) then
have seamless and automatic access - without need to register separately.
Anyway, the point is that any perceived or real "conflict of interest" would
disappear at that point.

I've not used it and am not registered there.  But, I sometimes get taken
there when attempting to view a picture where someone has provided a link.
Looking at the page that comes up, it would seem that Joe's version of the
VV archives would be much easier to search there than the VV archives that
we've had for years.  For that effort, he certainly deserves our thanks.

Later, JR