<VV> VV Extiction?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Fri Jan 13 23:34:23 EST 2006

Referencing a source for the requested information is purely a time saver as
retyping all of the referenced article would make any responding impossible.
At least, it would for me.  Just how much of the day is supposed to be spent
responding to VV queries?  It has to be either a little or none.
RonH (usually responds direct)