<VV> Virtual Vairs

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 23:56:43 EST 2006

The communication capabilities of an engineer are sometimes nothing short  of
amazing...

Obviously, I did not express my thought properly. First off, I am  registered
at Joe's site and I have used it. I was trying to state my preference  for
the VV e-mail format rather than the VCC forum format.

As for the potential for a conflict of interest, that goes to my nearly
religious belief in Murphy's Law. I haven't see anything that looks remotely  like
a conflict of interest.

I thought I read in the Comminque that CORSA was going to do commercial
endorsements. I interpreted that as CORSA was going give its approval to vendors
and/or products.

OK, the hole is deep enough, I'm going to stop digging now...
Ned