<VV> RTFM................no Corvair

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sat Jan 14 22:16:46 EST 2006

>"Read The Ford Manual"

Not quite. Would you believe "Read The Factory Manual" ? Actually I usually
try a bit of both: a short reference and a pointer to more information. The
Reatta forum has it simpler, almost all of the factory manuals, TSBs, and
parts books are online with permission from GM so can usually just point to
a page and paragraph number.

Am trying to do something similar with Corvairs but have not gotten the
initial response necessary yet.. Personally, I like having all of the
manuals on a laptop when taking a trip since you never know what is going
to go wonky

Do agree that answering the same question multiple times is a drag, often
if there is something of general interest not covered elsewhere, I will
just put it on my web page and thereafter just give the URL.

Padgett