<VV> Re: Classic FC's

shgraphics at aol.com shgraphics at aol.com
Sun Jan 15 02:18:15 EST 2006

Hello all,
  Nothing technical here...just a notice that Motor Trend Magazine has
recently started a new magazine called "Motor Trend Classic". It's a
very well done publication, and includes great articles and photos.
  The current Jan./Feb. issue has a photo and blurb about my 1961
Corvair Rampside in their "Your Classics" section (page 109). It's in
some pretty good company on those pages, and it's nice to know that
Motor Trend considers Corvar FC's as "Classics".
  There is also a great article about the 1965 Chevrolet Corvair at the
end of the magazine.
 Take care,
 Bill Beckley
 1961 Rampside

  P.S. - They also have a section called "Barn Finds", and I have a
photo of a 1961 Corvair in a pole barn that hasn't moved for over 30
years. I'll see if they like old Monzas.