<VV> Corvair spotted

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 16 08:15:32 EST 2006

As I was driving on route 8 in Dover, DE Saturday, I saw what appeared to be
a fairly nice 1961 4 door Monza ( I believe) sitting in a fenced lot with a
for sale sign on it.  It was white with a red interior.

At the time I spotted it I was almost past it and it was on the opposite
side of the street from me.  I planned to stop on my way back out, but it
was dark then and it wasn't the kind of neighborhood you'd want to get out
of your car in.

Maybe some of those in the Delaware club may know more about this Corvair.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member