<VV> Re: hosed again

Tareece at aol.com Tareece at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 14:12:14 EST 2006

C,
    You know, it seems that this simple problem has almost  gotten the best
of you..Perhaps if you let it stay for a while and just relax  til the weekend,
maybe you can attack it with renewed vigor.
     Otherwise, blow up the damn car.
    I can't believe we're wasting bandwidth talking about a  hose clamp...Can
we get some questions about turbo induction power and how to  hook up a Oreck
motor to the turbo to somehow increase the output of our 180 hp  engines?
   Or the ultimate Q, How is it that Ralphie made a living off  the Vair and
actually got votes as a Presidential Candydate?

In a message dated 1/16/2006 1:15:25 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,

Never  did get the socket on the clamp as I
haven't gotten the car up high enough  to work on my
elbow or low enough to twist my back for the extra
reach  and still get my fat ass under the car.  I know
there's a magic  heighth there somewhere.
For once I envy the guys with skinny arms and  bony
chests who can put a hand closer to the  subject

Todd Reece
65 Corvair Monza  Vert