<VV> Strange power loss problem

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jan 17 10:13:25 EST 2006

The first paragraph  sounds a whole lot like a Pertronix wired to the
coil vice wired to a 12V source.  Have seen it many times. Wiring to a
12V source always cured to stumble.

The other typical "stumble" situation that will give the same sort of
symptoms is the use of Bosch platinum plugs.

But it may be too late... because the second paragraph sounds exactly
like my one Pertronix failure (not in a Corvair though...)

Can't comment on the fuel issue, but I think it's possible.

Bill