<VV> Rust spots on Speedo Face

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue Jan 17 23:19:54 EST 2006

Ron,
I usually use mothers mag polish on gauge faces.  Then use car wax on
them.  This will remove the rust spots, and clean up the sun fade.  It is
gentler  then rubbing compound, and does not hurt the paint. This may not
be permanent but works well.
Maybe once clean completely they could be clear coated, but I have never
tried.
Hope that helps,
Geoff Johnson