<VV> Re: [SCG] 1964 Spyder questions

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 18 01:13:38 EST 2006

Thanks, Bob. I've a few different coils with appropriate date codes for my car. Is there a way to test the different coils with a DMM to tell which might be hotter? Do you have examples of the two different '64 coils you could run meter tests on to see? I'm also curious where the hotter coil info is documented.
best regards, Shaun