<VV> Re: hosed

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 18 09:36:48 EST 2006

Chuck,
   There are a variety of fans that will fit a Corvair. GM did not redesign the basic shape of the mounting for each car. I do not remember exactly where I purchased this one, but it was identical to my '69 Nova.  I know it is the same as the one in my '78 Caddy except the Caddy has a cooling hole for the motor.

   If you look in Clark's catalog it is item number C3928. In the catalog it is page 103. I'm sure other suppliers sell the same product. Perhaps a query on VV will give you a source/part number for FLAPS. Some recommend a bigger fuse to be sure.

  Mike