<VV> part needed for Lakewood

Donald Manen donmanen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 09:12:08 EST 2006

Part needed- I've already ask everywhere else- so now
here---  I need a "really good" or new liftgate handle
for a station wagon--I'm showing this wagon in
Autorama-San Antonio starting 9 Feb.  The handles I
have are RFU.

Recent experience-  the combination of later
windshield wiper motor/washer and dash wiring harness
that I used on my Lakewood didn't work--so, I rewired
the windshield wiper circuit per the the diagram in
the last Corsa Communique--wiper worked perfectly.
Then,,,, I went over the harness and removed all
hanging excess wires from the old wiper circuit---
guess what!!! some of those wires continue to the
"run" side of the ignition circuit-- Surprize,
surprize.

DM