<VV> Hands Wheels

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Jan 19 21:27:09 EST 2006

Hey speak English Alvarado..............on ebay my rail stuff is
oregonloggingsupply and ebay for the company - oops, what else
corvairunderground. All I ask is that you don't bid against me. Is that
too much to ask? But sorry, no use for Hands wheels. Maybe Ken Hand
should have bought them. Unca Lonald

PS - What the blazes has happened to VV the past 30 days?