<VV> Need an interpreter, please

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 20:45:12 EST 2006

E code headlights often have a 'city bulb', which is a small bulb wired  like
a parking light. It's not focussed like the main bulb, but it does light up
the headlight housing. Wire 'em up to the parking light circuit, or ignore it
and connect the main headlight bulb normally.

In a message dated 1/20/2006 8:17:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,