<VV> Moving Corvair With No Drivetrain

corvairred PIEPER corvairred at msn.com
Sat Jan 21 00:11:28 EST 2006

I am planning to remove the transaxle from my parts car and was wondering
how to keep the rear suspension somewhat in place on a late corvair somewhat
so it can be moved back out of my garage. I know I had read on vv about
someone having fabricated something to do this but didn't save the info and
couldn't find it in a archive search.   Thanks for your assistance.

                                                                     David
Pieper