<VV> My unvieling!

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:00:07 EST 2006

Here it is! http://www.corvaircenter.com/cc_forum.htm

Corsa is insured and registered as an antique vehicle. AON Classic car ins.,
$100 a year, unlimited mileage. :)

Year and a half later, I finally took it for a ride. What a WONDERFUL
feeling! Got some bugs to work out. And still have some things to do.
Re-upholster the seats, shifter linkage bushings, etc, etc.... put about 47
miles on it yesterday.

Overheard my first comment on the car. I went to a store, on the way out, a
little boy was walking out with his mom. He points across the parking lot
and tells his mom to look at the old Mustang....... Hmmm. Anyway. I'm like a
kid in a candy store right now. Had to share. :)

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.
Maine