<VV> Re: Headlights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 22:35:16 EST 2006

Given how well the Cibie E codes work, and they have been proven to be
beyond reproach, why bother with unproven HIDs? I've heard the same thing about
the redesigned units, but my contacts still say they leave a LOT to be desired.

In a message dated 1/21/2006 2:45:12 PM Eastern Standard Time, Sethracer