<VV> Need an interpreter, please

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jan 23 17:24:20 EST 2006

One note, and that's on headlight connectors. I have melted a BUNCH,  even
with standard wattage bulbs.
The plug you want is sold through NAPA, and it's actually not for
headlights! You want their heavy duty turn signal flasher socket. It's a flat  plug, has
the wires coming off the sides, and is rated for some serious current!  Even
the leads are heavy. These are for semis, and they can EASILY have more  amps
in turn signal load than ANY headlight. OR Ford T birds with the wall to  wall
taillights, etc.
I don't remember the number, but it's in their Echlin parts book. I have
NEVER melted one of these, even with 100/145 H4 bulbs.

In a message dated 1/23/2006 12:44:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,