<VV> Headlights

mmcguire at hiwaay.net mmcguire at hiwaay.net
Tue Jan 24 12:58:49 EST 2006

Snip

"Incorrect. I have 100/145s on my Fiero GT and my wife's Forester. They are
aimed properly. They are NOT a problem to other drivers whatsoever. The Fiero
is  using Cibie E codes, and have a better beam pattern than the Forester. "

Are the Forester's lenses and reflectors up for the added heat from the 100/145
watth H-4 bulbs?   Did you get E-code lights for it??

FYI,

My Mercedes is running the E-code 500E lights-complete with headlight level
adjustment.  That is the headlight level is adjustable from within the car to
compensate for a heavy trunk or a full load of passengers!  Never had anyone
flash me as having hi-beam on.  I think they are less intense for on-coming
traffic than the new HID's.

Michael