<VV> No Corvair - Headlights

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Tue Jan 24 22:16:01 EST 2006

I don't get the light obsession some people have.  The T3 brights light up the road well enough for me, even on the unlight roads I occasionally drive.  Where the heck are you guys driving?  In a black hole?  Orrr, are you driving too blamed fast ya whipersnappers?  I stay under ludicrous speed and do alright with my rock stock headlights.  Maybe it's because I'm comfortable with my manhood and don't need mega bright lights for "enhancement" purposes.  It's possible.

mike