<VV> Hot Wheels Question!

par429 at aol.com par429 at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 22:41:28 EST 2006

Jon-
    I've done this several times.  I drilled the rivet until it just
popped apart.  If you don't drill too far, it almost snaps back
together.   To reassemble it, I just used a little super glue on the
post where the rivet was.   IMO, the Hot Wheels Corvair can make pretty
good looking stock Corvair with a little work.  Or even a Yenko.
Here's one of mine:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/par429/yenko2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/par429/yenko1.jpg

When you finish yours, let us have a look.  I 'd like to see it.

Regards,
Phil