<VV> No Corvair - Headlights

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 22:52:45 EST 2006

In a message dated 1/24/2006 7:16:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

> I don't get the light obsession some people have.  The T3 brights light up
> the road well enough for me, even on the unlight roads I occasionally drive.
> Where the heck are you guys driving?  In a black hole?  Orrr, are you
> driving too blamed fast ya whipersnappers?  I stay under ludicrous speed and do
> alright with my rock stock headlights.  Maybe it's because I'm comfortable with
> my manhood and don't need mega bright lights for "enhancement" purposes.
> It's possible.
>
> mike

When you live in an area where there are 30 mile flat / straight
valleys......you want to see the deer / antelope / coyote / sasqewach in time to make the
required 250ft of braking distance....ggggggg

When in the mountainous regions.....you can never have enough
light....FACT...

When traveling at 90  and aa Highway Patrol wants to pass......you like to
illuminate the road as best you can.....until he's bumper to bumper...LOL!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug