<VV> No Corvair - Headlights

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 06:47:33 EST 2006

LOL! Well, T3s are notoriously AWFUL! Even at moderate speeds, you WILL
overdrive them easily. Do you ACTUALLY think the low beams reach within the
braking distance of a Corvair at 50 miles an hour? Or even 30? They don't. And
they really need to go well beyond that. Hence the reason DOT headlights are
banned in Europe, where they only allow DECENT headlights.

In a message dated 1/24/2006 10:16:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,