<VV> Wiper problem

Jim Houston tampatexan at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 14:28:33 EST 2006

I'm having a problem with my wipers.  I replaced the dash harness
because I'm adding air conditioning.  Now when I turn on the wipers,
nothing happens -- if I push the wash button, the wipers operate and the
pump clicks...  if I turn the switch to the 2nd position, again nothing
happens until I push the button and then they operate at high speed...
I have checked the wiring using the diagram in the latest Comunique and
it is correct.  Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Jim Houston
Brandon, FL
'65 Monza (soon to have AC)
'66 Monza (Group Red)