<VV> Hot Wheels Question!

par429 at aol.com par429 at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 17:07:19 EST 2006

Agreed, I just used wheels from another Hot Wheel.  I have my own
private junkyard.  I guess that's one advantage of having two teenage
sons, who collected a lot of Hot Wheels, and don't want them anymore.

It seems like there's more than a couple us us modifying Vairy-8's,
anyone else have any pictures to share?

Phil